Rocky Romanella, Sr. Partner at 3SIXTY, pulls in audiences with real life stories from an illustrious career spanning nearly 40 years at one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world, UPS and later as CEO & Director for UniTek Global Services, a mid-cap telecommunications solution company. Rocky brings leadership expertise in supply chain, logistics and transportation, retail, sales and operational excellence strategy, telecommunications engineering/construction management and installation. Having led many company sales efforts, rapidly building brands, restructuring events and developing a culture needed to integrate past acquisitions, he inspires audiences to create a unified company with one vision.
Rocky continues to impact top leaders as the Founder and CEO of 3SIXTY Management Services, LLC, a management consulting firm specializing in Executive Speaking, Leadership Development and Consulting Services.
Have Rocky expertly traverse your audience through what it took to:
- Cultivate relationships with many of the largest customers in healthcare, retail and telecommunications.
- Successfully launch one of the largest rebranding initiatives in UPS franchising history, revolutionary for the $9 billion retail shipping and business services market.
- Develop a global strategy of all U.S. and international retail channels.
- Spearhead entry into a new industry while management and integrating more than 20 acquisitions.
- Overseeing nearly 72,000 employees throughout nine states.
- What it takes to move through the management career path: leading project teams on numerous special assignments, developing customer solutions tools, improving processes for operational efficiencies and service excellence that generate revenue growth including leading a district to become the first in UPS history to reach $1 billion in annual revenue.
A winner of the UPS Chairman’s Award for Excellence, Rocky is an energetic speaker with a legacy of motivating teams to achieve their best.