In This Issue
- Lessons From The Book: Tighten The Lug Nuts: Loose lug nuts do not release pressure; they increase the pressure.
- Keynote speaking: Thoughts from the most recent events and upcoming events.
- What Others Are Saying: Examples of what industry leaders have said about Rocky’s Keynote Speaking events
- Be The Best In The Industry: Rocky Romanella, Sr. Partner at 3SIXTY, shares valuable information regarding being obsessed with the front line.
- Updated Websites: The 3SIXTY sites have been completely redesigned to improve access to key information and ideas.
- Featured podcasts: Rocky is one of the most sought-after Keynote Speakers, and is a great guest. His most recent interviews can be found in the PODCAST LIBRARY. The new podcast library will make it easy for you to find the information you need.
- Coaches Corner: Wisdom from some of the greatest coaches.
- The Video Library: This is a great place to find valuable information on a variety of leadership topics.
- Tighten The Lugnuts: A game-changing book that continues to receive 5-Star reviews and allows readers to become the architect of their own destiny.
- Free Assessment: Our business assessment is an objective look at your business, designed to provide you with a clear picture of: Where your business is today; What will help you get to where you want to be tomorrow; What might hinder or impede your progress, and; What specific actions can be taken to address all these issues.
Main Story: Lessons From The Book: Tighten The Lug Nuts
The Lesson: Loose lug nuts do not release pressure; they increase the pressure. Tighten the lug nuts to prevent important things from becoming urgent!
You can only handle a few urgent things, so do not allow important things to become urgent.
Lead by example. Be visible, available, and approachable.
Take the approach that someone is going to be the best, so why not you and your team? Make sure you are tightening lug nuts in your control as you lead by
Work to acquire a set of coaching skills that help you both assess and reinforce acceptable behaviors and skills to achieve your work group’s goals.
We learn and grow from our challenges.
Over the next few editions of our newsletter we will explore the many concepts and thoughts from the book, Tighten The Lug Nuts, and how it can be your guide in business and life, both personally and professionally.
I am very interested and am sure you have your own thoughts that you would like to share. Please email me with your ideas about any of the items above at [email protected].
Call today and schedule your free training assessment: 610-322-0720.
Special Gift For Responders
As a thank you, the email addresses of those who respond will be entered in a drawing to receive a free signed paperback copy of Tighten the Lug Nuts – The Principles of Balanced Leadership. Three names will be drawn and I will contact the winners via email.
Keynote Speaker: 2020 Napa Expo
Las Vegas NV
April 6 – 9, 2020
I am very excited to be signed as a speaker for the 2020 NAPA EXPO in Las Vegas, Nevada, April 6–9, 2020.
The auto care industry is revving up and I am honored to be a part of these exciting changes in new technologies and the way consumers will view their cars and the way people use them. To stay in the driver’s seat of all these advancements, the participants will need to take charge of their learning, their business and their legacy, all areas I am uniquely qualified to help with along with help from industry experts and the best suppliers and manufacturers. The 2020 NAPA EXPO will provide innovations and answers they will need to know and understand as they charge forward into the future.
This conference will give the attendees the opportunity to:
- Network with their NAPA family
- Discover the latest innovations that will help them stay market competitive
- Learn more about the new products, services, and equipment they will soon be using every day
- Enjoy the comradery of their fellow NAPA professionals
What Others Are Saying . . .
“We recognized the need for this traditional training to support our fast-paced operating environment. In order for REVA to live up to our commitment to our clients, our patients, and our employees, we absolutely consider Rocky a strategic investment in our people.”
COO, Reva, Inc.
“An engaging speaker and facilitator, Rocky leads business executives to breakthrough results through break-through thinking. His formula for peak performance (Think Big – Start Small – Move Fast) has been adopted by many executive teams as a methodology for effective leadership in today’s challenging business world. Rocky is knowledgeable, articulate, warm and witty with an ability to communicate effectively with everyone from the board room to the mail room.”
President North America, RavenHouse International
“Rocky was an inspiration to our Carnegie Business Collaborative (CBC) networking members. He was motivating, informative and fun and gave us real life examples on his balance leadership experiences. We all went back to our offices better leaders today because of him. I am thrilled and honored to have had Rocky at our networking meeting and the entire group felt the same. And “The Lugnuts” were flying outta there. I urge you to get your copy.”
President & CEO, ELO Consulting, LLC CBC Networking Group Member
Even Google likes us. We are ranked at #5 for Motivational Keynote
Speaker 2019, #6 for 2019 Motivational Keynote Speakers and #5 for Best
2019 Motivational Keynote Speakers.
BE THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY
Rocky Romanella, Sr. Partner at 3SIXTY, shares some important Balanced Leadership Concepts:
FIVE KEY STRATEGIES
- Creating a communication strategy that helps employees become “aware of the big picture”. This strategy will include the tactical approach and method of developing an environment that creates an excitement for information on the direction of your organization.
- The “art of engagement” which begins with building relationships that allow employees to develop and grow no matter their role in the organization. These relationships will enable you to hear the BAD news before an issue becomes a major problem.
- Having an organization of employees that “act like owners” who are obsessed with the growth and well-being of the organization. It starts with examining commitment from an individual perspective and then leads to the development of work teams that leverages synergies from “one-to-many” in an organization.
- The ability of sticking with it is always a challenge in any attempt to shift a culture, or to change a process. The focus on “change sustainability” will map out the strategy that introduces the concept of champions taking ownership on specific parts of the plan.
- “Reflection” focusing in on how to stop, pause and move forward. This includes keeping what is working and continuing to redefine what “Being Obsessed with the Front-line” truly means.
Please feel free to share your thoughts about values and integrity by email:
Updated 3SIXTY Website Provides For A Better Experience
We are proud to announce that the 3SIXTY Management Services website has been completely redesigned. We hope to make the wealth of information available on the site easier to navigate and provide better access to the free resources available from 3SIXTY. The newly updated sections include:
Video Library section
and much more.
We have developed a new website dedicated to Tighten The Lug Nuts: The Principles Of Balanced Leadership. Visit the site
Featured Podcasts: Build Your Network Podcast With Travis Chappell
Rocky discusses navigating a 36 year career and the need to build strong relationships.
Leveraging Thought Leadership Podcast With Peter Winick
Rocky talks about how he decided to write a book, the challenges he faced doing it, how he found his most authentic voice, legacy and much, much more.
Burn It Up Podcast With Chris Burns
Rocky discussed how to be a truly valuable leader, inspiring and motivating others and much more.
Coach’s Corner – Exclusive never-seen before interview with UCLA Coach John Wooden
In every newsletter I include a quote from UCLA Coach John Wooden, whom I had the great pleasure to interview while I was a leader at UPS. Coach often said, “Be true to yourself, help others, make each day your masterpiece, make friendship a fine art, drink deeply from good books – especially the Bible, build a shelter against a rainy day, give thanks for your blessings and pray for guidance every day.” Click below to view the full interview.
If you play a coaching role (and we all do), please look at the unique and exclusive interview with legendary Coach John Wooden on our website. Coach Wooden was a supporter of the Jimmy V Foundation and in memory of Coach Valvano, who passed away, April 28, 1993, we are remembering Coach Valvano and his fight by donating one dollar to the Jimmy V Fund to find the cure for each copy of Tighten The Lug Nuts sold.
Thank you in advance for your generous support and enjoy the book.
The Video Library is Here (And, You Don’t Need a Library Card)
Time is of the essence for all of us. We are overloaded with information – so much so that we simply cannot digest it all. For this reason, I am very excited to announce our new video library.
Here you can explore important concepts in mere minutes. Short on ideas for your next meeting? There are loads of ideas here. Need a quick video for your next gathering? Looking for a keynote speaker or advisor? You might find just what you are looking for here.
If you read only one business book this year, this is the one.
Few business books offer new, innovative approaches to leading companies to success. Fewer still speak clearly to the key points necessary to become an effective leader. Only a miniscule number of books could be called a “game changer”. Tighten The Lug Nuts is all of that and more.
“After a rich career that is still going, Rocky shares valuable insights on how to be a leader in a holistic way – by marrying his life philosophies with his business acumen, and telling it in an airplane trip setting that grabs and holds attention by being simple and profound at the same time. This is a great read for anyone who at any time is in a leadership position – which as Rocky points out, is all of us at some point in our lives. So, it is a great read for all, but especially for business leaders who want to hone their approach and be proactive about their legacy. Well done Mr. Romanella, thank you for taking the time and care to share this wisdom.” – Amazon review, Javier C.
Check out the new site for the book here.
The 3SIXTY business leadership training team brings decades of experience in our partnership with you to tailor comprehensive leadership development curriculum for your team members and train them on skills that will transform your organization.